Thursday, June 10, 2010

And so it begins...

After much deliberation, I've decided to bag my Facebook page and start a blog. This in no way means that I think my life is so incredibly interesting that people will want to read about it, but a girl can dream, right?...

So who am I? I'm a 30-something--OK OK, so I'm pushing 40--so what?! Anyway, I'm a 30-something wife, mother of two, part-time MBA student and full-time employee. It would be an understatement to say that life is a little hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I've been married to my wonderful (not to mention patient and tolerant) husband Damon since 2006. Together we raise our nearly-two-year-old daughter, Jozie, and my 11-year-old son, Chris.

I'm not sure why I'm telling you all of this because if you're reading my blog you should already know all about me. If you don't know me, then you're learning something new today!


So that's it for my intro... I will try to post ground-breaking news and amazing pictures at least weekly for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for visiting--come back soon! ;-)

1 comment: