Monday, August 2, 2010

It's been awhile...I know!

Yes I know it's been almost a month. What can I say--we've been busy, as I know everyone is! Truthfully there hasn't been a whole lot to report since Jozie's birthday...

I did finish my managerial economics class--got a B+. It's not the A that I was hoping for, but I'm happy with it! Next up...data & decisions (a.k.a. statistics--ugh). Is it obvious that I'm trying to get all the heinous classes out of the way? My goal is to graduate December 2012, so keep your fingers crossed!

Chris has spent half the summer at his dad's. He has a new half-brother--so that tallies up to two step-sisters, two half-brothers and one half-sister (Jozie). Kinda like the Partridge family out there in Illinois (one of my dear friends gave me that one--and you know who you are!) ;-)

He also started 6th grade academy this week, where he and his future classmates meet at school for a few hours a day to get acclimated to the school and meet new friends. I certainly hope that he likes it enough to stay here! Cross your fingers for that too, please! Regardless, Jozie sure thinks her big brother is cool...so cool, in fact, that she loves to imitate him, as you can see from the photo above!

Jozie has been doing very well with potty training! At her sitter's, if she poops in her diaper, she gets sent to the corner. Well, sometimes she'll poop on-the-sly and put herself in the corner before the sitter even knows about it! And as far as going potty where there isn't a Dora potty seat? Forget it! If it's a regular toilet, it's getting no action from her!

And finally, Damon's lawn care/landscaping business is going very well. He's staying really busy, which is awesome! He really loves it! And I reluctantly admit, the man is way tanner than I am. I just keep telling myself that if I could stand hanging out in the hot sun all day, I'd be tanner than he is!

That's about all I have for now...not very exciting, I know! But it's a post, right? You have to give me that! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment